Monday 23 October 2017

Power of Nature

   
Hello lovely people...
Riddhi here, welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoyed this weekend.
This weekend I made this mixed media project for Mixed Media & Art 

Stage 3 "The Breath of Nature" - Joint project "Creative Art"



So as natural product I used dried plants, dried leaf, dried x-mas tree leaflets for giving the shape around Durga maa's photo. 

I strongly believe that god created this wonderful nature with a special kind of powers, and this power attracts me every time I saw nature. I used Maa (Goddess Durga) as representing of power. So you can know Durga as fairy of power.

Maa Durga, the goddess of power and strength, is perhaps the most important goddess of the Hindus in India . Durga is a fierce form of Devi in Hindu mythology. Durgais also know as Mahishasuramardini or the slayer of Mahishasura, the buffalo demon. Once upon a time, thousands of years ago, there was a tyrant called Mahishasura. So this the little introduction.

Here is the glimpse of my project,










  

I hope you all like it.
I have video tutorial on the same . 
YouTube link 

Please subscribe my YouTube channel if you like my work ❤️

Thanks 
Riddhi


2 comments: