Tuesday 7 November 2017

Colours of passion

Hello lovely people
I hope you all are doing well, here is riddhi and I'm back with my new project which I made for Mixed Media and Art 

Stage 4 "Brilliant Decoration" - Joint project "Creative Art"



Before I show my previous 3 projects 
My first project of the stage 1 


My 2nd project for the 2nd stage of this art chain is here 


My 3rd project for the 3rd stage of this amazing art chain is here,

And here I'm Sharing my final project for the 4th stage of this creative art chain.

So I made this project with some through away stuff from my baby's play stash with some chipboards.I used hanger ad my base . And then I placed broken car base (toy car) .first of all I arranged my layout of project and then fixed it with the help of 3d Matt gel by prima marketing.then after it fixed I applied clear gesso by Finnabair prima marketing. Then I coloured it with some impasto paints and some colour sprays.

I applied some different brand colours , blue shade is impasto colour by Finnabair, purple shade is from ItsyBitsy . Silver and purple shine is from the Finnabair waxes. And they are just awesome.

I applied sand texture paste by prima marketing, and added some art stones by Finnabair prima marketing.

For the final touch up I used a bit of white heavy gesso by prima marketing Finnabair.














I hope you like my work
I'm sharing my YouTube link if you are interested in future tutorials 
If you wish to follow my Instagram for inspiration 
My Facebook page link 

Thanks 
Riddhi

3 comments:

  1. Amazing project!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet girl, stunning project, as always! How I love the combination of your shades and creative ideas! You're super and so talented! Thank you very much for your participation in the Joint Project of MMA

    ReplyDelete